Sunday, May 8, 2011

I've Found the One My Heart Loves....

 Tyler and I are going to a wedding for two of our friends who live somewhat far away...we don't see them very often, but they are perfect for each other and we can wait to see them be married!  I found a set of mugs at the Christian Bookstore that would have been a perfect wedding gift, and I could have kicked myself for not buying them!  So, I searched FOREVER online to find them, and when I did I found a whole gift set to go with them - AND I had a discount code and got a lot more for the same price :)...God always works things out! I love this gift because it has scripture incorporated into it and it just looks like their personalities:

 The set came with a gift bag, a journal for both to write in, a 'coupon book' (like what I got Tyler for Valentine's Day), and His and Her mugs.

 And I just LOVE the inside of them - my camera is not very fancy, so it was hard to get a good picture, but it says "I found the one my heart loves. Song of Solomon 3:4" - SO perfect for a wedding gift!
And a heart at the bottom of the cup :)

Congratulations Matt and Meaghan! We love you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment