Thursday, March 3, 2011

Coupons, Passionflower, and Doggie Snuggles

Well, our much needed mini-vacation is almost here! I probably should be packing stuff right now but instead I decided to blog...aren't you glad? :)  Today, I got to sleep in, then go to school, then go out to eat, then go grocery shopping!  We went to Fratello's for dinner, and it was scrumptious, as always! 
-------------------------------------------
CaSandra brought me some coupons today since I neglected to get Sunday's paper, and I went shopping after dinner.  Check out my loot:
All of these would normally cost $63.65, and I only paid $23.30! You can't even get all of this stuff in the 'generic' brand for that price.  Of course, this isn't all I got because Tyler was with me, but these are some awesome deals - and my receipt said 48% savings...so I still think I did pretty good! :) Thanks for your help CaS! :)
--------------------------
When I got home from school, I had a package in the mail, and NO, it wasn't something I bought for myself! Haha - it was a gift from my 'Secret Sister' at church.  I love the concept, but I always feel bad when I get things because I don't know anyone to write a Thank-You note to! lol....Anyway, this was what was inside:
Yes, it is just a candle, but it's the prettiest color! And I SO wish you could smell through a computer because it is my new favorite scent! It smells so summery and beachy (two of my favorites things!) Thank you Secret Sister (if you by chance would ever read this)!
----------------------------------
And finally, because I need to pack and get my stuff ready for the morning, (btw, I go to school at 7 on Fridays now instead of 6 on Saturdays.  Thank you Jesus, for little things that make such a big difference :p) we gave Gidget a bath because she is going to stay with Jordan and her dog Banks for the weekend while we're at Canaan.  I don't want to sound silly, because I know she's not human, but I am so sad to be leaving her for the weekend.  I literally have not been away from her overnight since she became ours - she's like my baby and I'm going to have separation anxiety! But, once I dried her hair I took this picture: 
Cutest. Dog. Ever.
So fluffy and soft! :)

So, we'll be leaving tomorrow and coming back Sunday night, but I'll for sure have my computer with me - I plan on just laying around, relaxing, watching tv, and surfing the net all weekend...

1 comment:

  1. ROCK ON! You got killer deals... and I LOVE that you always include pictures with your posts!

    Enjoy yourself this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete