Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hodgepodge

I'm going to cram a lot into this post, so, you're welcome! :p....first, I wanted to show you a picture of the hailstorm we got last night.  I think this is the biggest hail I have ever seen that I can remember....I know it's not like 'golf ball' size, but it's still pretty big!

I feel like showing a little more of my spring/Easter decor, so... :)
 A little spring to our bathroom...
...and a little more to our kitchen! :)

And a few little tweaks I made to my favorite room in the house:
 I bought these black sconces at Big Lots a while back and finally got around to putting them up - I love them! Finished with this wall! (for now :p)
annnnnd, I got a new jewelry armoire for Christmas, but my big necklaces won't all fit in it :(...so I hung an Elfa rack up with 3m hooks, because 'wall nazi' (Tyler) complains we have too many holes in our walls that he will have to patch when we move out....lol...but it works out really well so far!

Anyway, I know that this was just 'busy-blogging', so that it looks like something's going on, even though it's not...haha! Tomorrow I'm going shopping at the Jeffersonville outlet mall with my friends Katie and Holly, so hopefully I'll have some awesome deals to post about! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment