Monday, March 21, 2011

G's New 'Do'

Sheesh! I haven't blogged in so long and I don't like it! I have just been so busy with school and a million other things, not to mention I haven't really had anything exciting to blog about :)...But, now that I'm on spring break I have at least a little bit of extra time, and I'm LOVING it! Saturday was shopping, Sunday was church and major spring cleaning, and today was relaxing, errand running, and impromptu revival at church.  To start out the day, Tyler let me sleep in and he took Gidget to the groomer at 8am.  I didn't even hear them leave I was so tired...well, when they got back I had a whole new puppy: 
 She looks so different, but she's still the cutest doggie ever! :p




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I saw that you are following my blog and I've enjoyed reading and catching up on yours. My anniversary is August 7,2004 and my last name is Tyler. Small world :) Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete