Thursday, January 27, 2011

How Do You Remember Your Love?

Usually I steal, or rather 'reuse', other blogger's ideas, but tonight I thought up one of my own!  I am just so excited about Valentine's Day this year, and this has everything to do with it.  Beginning February 1st, I'm going to post a picture (or a few) each day until V-day of things that are memories of my relationship with my husband over the years.  I know that some of you probably have a lot more than I do because you have a lot more years, but that just means you have a lot more things to choose from! :) Actually just use keepsakes from anyone you love - husband, kids, boyfriend, mom, dad, fiance, whoever!  For example, I have a few notes from Tyler that I'll put on here for one night, etc.  Hope you join in - I've already had a cry-fest just finding and remembering all kinds of things I'd forgotten - I'm so lucky, and I'm sure you'll feel the same way if you rummage through and find your keepsake memories!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful blog idea!

    I'll see what I can come up with - Rob's not a 'note writer' or a 'gift giver' so this could be challenging!

    ReplyDelete