Saturday, January 29, 2011

Collars and Bows

Today when I got home from Huntington, I had a package in the mail - I'd been waiting not-so-patiently for a week! Someday, I hope to have a daughter to dress all frilly and put bows in her hair, but for now Gidget is my baby girl....here are some pictures of what was in the mystery package!


A new Valentine's Day collar/bow with a 'G' for Gidget on it! So cute! I bought it on etsy - I don't know who comes up with this stuff, but obviously someone will buy it! :)

 And here's princess with it on - fortunately she tolerates it a lot better than all of her outfits she has (when I put them on her she goes and hides like she's embarrassed!) G's excited for V-day too!


3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I love etsy - thanks for getting me hooked.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha wow! I would love to get this for my Beagle! He is a boy, but so what! This is the cutest thing! My husband would definitely think I am nuts! LOL

    Have a great and romantic weekend,
    ~Romantic Savy

    Hope you are following along...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo, what are you planning on doing for valentines day for tyler? I have no clue what to do for justin, but i'd like to do something special since this is our first valentine's day being married!

    ReplyDelete