Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine's Day Countdown: Day 1

Well, today is the 1st day of February and that means I'm going to start my posts leading up to Valentine's Day! I've been VERY sick today - I won't fill you in with the details, but just want to tell my mom that she's the BEST - she brought me Sprite, magazines, nail polish, tissues, clorox wipes, soup, and probably some things I'm forgetting on her lunch break today.  I'm so blessed to have my mom near and be able to help me with things.  My friend Ashley lost her mom to a brain tumor on Saturday, and my heart breaks for her because I can't imagine what I would do without my mom. I've been praying for her along with lots of other people, and I hope she knows that everything happens for a reason even though it's hard to tell what that reason is sometimes.


Anyway, my picture I chose for today is of a 'ring' Tyler made for me out of a paperclip and a decorative pebble from a plant in his Geometry teacher's classroom :)...We weren't dating when he gave me this in 10th grade, but he was pretty adamant about getting me to be his girlfriend.  It's not the prettiest ring, but it's one of my most prized possessions!



Now to the studying - I have an exam tomorrow and hopefully my sickness passes before then!


1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, I'm the one that is blessed because God gave me you for a daughter! Hope you feel much better very soon.

    I'm joining in on your Valentine's Day Countdown.

    ReplyDelete