Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Finally Here!

If you haven't noticed, I LOVE Valentine's Day, and it's finally here! This is a post filled with my day's happenings, and lots of pictures :) I had class this morning, then I came home and made these cookies for my mom and dad (no-bakes are his favorite), Tyler's mom and dad, and my Granny.  


 I went to the nursing home and visited with Granny for a while, then dropped Tom and Teresa's off at their house.  By that time, Tyler had gotten home from his job and we went to my mom and dad's for Valentine's Day dinner - my dad's most delicious spaghetti in the ENTIRE world! We had brownies, cookies, cake, and ice cream, then we opened presents:
As I always say, we are beyond blessed!  My mom and dad got Tyler candy and two Chuck Norris shirts, and they got me a thirty-one lunch bag (in a print that's not even released yet!) and gift card organizer, which I am IN LOVE with - I am obsessed with my gift cards!  Tom and Teresa got us candy and gifts cards to Bob Evans and Walmart (yay!).  Tyler did a great job this year - I got two picture frames and a candle - two of the top things you can never have enough of :)  We were doing our gifts on a budget this year, and I think I picked the perfect gift for him too - I got him his favorite candy - 5th Avenue candy bars, and a booklet of 52 coupons for various things - for example, one says 'good for a day in the great outdoors, doing the activity of your choice'...I have a feeling this coupon will go towards 'a day in the treestand' haha...but that's ok, as long as it's with my Valentine!
 So neat and....ORGANIZED!

My next item isn't necessarily for Valentine's Day, but I got it today.  Maci has been working on making me a 'custom' scarf and it's finally finished! It's gorgeous - I told her she should start selling these things - I'd pay money for it!
I just wanted to add in this picture from oh-so-many years ago...mom has been making it look like we were always so happy to get our picture taken on Valentine's Day...well I have proof otherwise :) Haha!

And finally, all this LOVE has really worn Baby G out! :) She sure does have a lot of it!

 Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day like I did - I have more love than I know what to do with! :)


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the cookies....your Dad is going to have them all eaten in no time. I'm going to hide me a couple. Gidgy Goo did act worn out this evening. Too much activity. Also, always know that you are loved more than you can even imagine. Thanks for being you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your new family photo - it's one that Grandma needs a copy of :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molli:
    I love your sweet little blog! I blogged for a bit before Ashley's wedding, as she did also, but its been so crazy since for the both of us. I hope to start again someday soon as I have met some amazing people all around the US through blogging! Good luck in psych...that is one area I am just not good in...:/

    ReplyDelete