Monday, February 7, 2011

One week left! And our (little) super bowl party!

Last night, we just had an impromptu party for the Super Bowl - we are by no means a sports-loving couple, but we just love the excitement :) It was just me and Tyler and his friend Jimmy (who is also Talia's boyfriend) and we had a good time! Here are the few pictures I took:

 Our little spread
 And Baby G....she loves visitors.  And I love when she wears bows! :)
And my Charmin' <3

My Valentine's Countdown for today includes these flowers that Tyler got for me when I was still 'deciding' if I wanted to be his girlfriend or not.  Actually, I think I had already made up my mind, but teenage girls love having guys pour out their hearts for them, and I was no different!  :)
 I framed one of them and had it in my bedroom at my mom and dad's house, and there's a picture of them the day I got them - that is the only time I have EVER gotten roses (I've gotten other flowers, just not roses)
And the card that came with them that says, "I'm completely cool with being friends as long as I can do things like this!" ....SO sweet! I know he was hoping these flowers would make me want to be more than 'just friends' though....he won!

No comments:

Post a Comment