Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 4

Today was a wonderful, relaxing day.  Tyler left this morning on a ski trip until tomorrow night, so it's just me and G snugglin' tonight!  I went and visited my granny this morning, and then had plans to go to the grocery store, but instead I took a 3-hour nap :) It was a good decision.  Then, I went to Fat Albert's for dinner with mom and dad, and then back home in this seat where I've been doing homework since I sat down (I'm taking a break....) I can't wait to go to bed early too so I'll be well-rested for tomorrow - it's sad that my most exciting hobby is sleeping, but I just love it so much!

Anyway, here is today's little memento:

 There are just some things you KNOW you'll never wear again, but can't stand to throw out :)....and just for a little laugh/trip down memory lane....

Yikes! One of the many style mistakes of my teenage years, but in my defense this was taken on a hot day at Disney World...

...And my little drummer boy! Wow things have changed!  I think he's handsome no matter what style he chooses for the day :)


Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment