Friday, February 11, 2011

Belated Day 10 :)

I was really tired last night (from getting back from Huntington at about 8:30pm after leaving to be there at 7am) so I neglected to do my blog post for yesterday, but don't worry - here it is! I actually was thinking about what I was going to post about on my way home, and when I got home and looked at my computer my mom had already done exactly what I was gonna do! I think I turn into her more and more every day... (you're welcome, mom :)!  Anyway, here is a picture of all of my Valentine's Day cards that I have kept, which means these are probably only 5 years old or less (it wasn't a priority for me to keep them as a kid - I'd rather have had toys haha) I'm really glad that I kept them now too, because a couple of them are still from "Granny and Grandad" before Grandad passed away - those are my favorites :) I'm so lucky that I have so many people that love me, and therefore are the reason I get these cards!


Also, because today is my "day off", I decided I would make some Valentine's treat bags for my classmates :) We are all best friends because we do EVERYTHING together since nursing school takes over our lives, and I love them all and hope they know it! Who says giving Valentine's at school is just for little kids :p

And lastly, just my favorite picture to brighten your day......

(In case you were wondering, this is Tyler as the cutest little BOY ever! :)

Happy Weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment