Sunday, February 6, 2011

Day 6

Not much to say about today - having a little Super Bowl party right now, but since I don't know the rules of football (or care for that matter, even after watching EVERY high school ball game)....here I am on the internet! I'll post pics of our party tomorrow, but for now here are a couple pics of some of my favorite......pieces of PAPER :)



 This is a note that Tyler gave to me in 10th grade at school...ah, the 'note' days... one of my favorite excerpts: "I've never dreamed I could find a girl that fits the personality characteristics of my "perfect girl" as you do. (Didn't want to put the w(ife) in there, cause that's a little too mushy)"....again, little did he know I actually would turn out to be his wife!
And then this note that he left underneath my pillow before he went to a church camp in the summer....that's probably the only time he's ever really 'surprised' me, because now I'm too nosy to wait for his surprises :)


No comments:

Post a Comment