Sunday, February 20, 2011

(A Snippet of) My Week in Review

I know I haven't posted in a while - completely because I'm so swamped with schoolwork (which I should be doing right now too!), but I couldn't hold off any longer.  I just have a couple things that I want to post - none of which are worthy of a their own post, so I'll put them all here! 

I bought myself this *adorable* stethoscope cover last week, because the tubing on it sticks to the skin on my neck when I'm at the hospital and it's really annoying.  I also bought one (in zebra print :) for my best friend Katie for Valentine's day - nothing says 'love' like a stethoscope cover? :) - we get a lot of compliments!  If any of you reading this are nursing students (or nurses), here is the Etsy site that I ordered them from.

 Also, yesterday after clinical, I knew Tyler was busy doing 'guy stuff' with his friend, so I decided to go shopping :)  I did some returns, and then I went to Michaels because I had a coupon.  I have already started buying some of my Easter/Spring decorations (can't have enough of them!), and here are some pictures of what I bought yesterday:
These cute little birds were on clearance, and they were the perfect colors, so of course they came home with me.
And this wreath was too cute to leave there also!

I bought a lot of 'crafty' things, because I have some big ideas for handmade decorations, but we'll just have to see when I'll actually have time to get to them - will probably not be till spring break! Don't worry, I'll have more posts as I add things to my decor :)

Happy end of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. just came across your blog :) its so cute! i love all your pictures and ideas! great post girl! xo

    ReplyDelete