Sunday, February 13, 2011

Days 12 and 13

Today was our church Valentine's Day dinner after service this morning - we all went to Cedar Lakes for lunch and it was delicious!  Maci came to church with me this morning too and I love having someone to whisper jokes to during service...haha.  Then I came home and walked Gidgey, and then took a nap - I have had a WONDERFUL day! Not to mention the weather, which gives me hope that there really is a spring out there somewhere waiting to make me a happy person again :p...I have put off homework since yesterday after clinical, so that will probably consume most of my time after this because I have an exam on Tuesday (ugh).  But, on the bright side, I am wearing my favorite Valentine's day 'heart' socks and I am so ready for Tyler to take me on our date tomorrow night :) I am secretly hoping it will be to Olive Garden because that's my favorite restaurant, and mostly because I have a gift card AND a coupon LOL!

I didn't get time to post yesterday because I had clinical in the morning, then went to a thirty-one party in the afternoon, and then we went on a double date/movie night with our friends Jon and Lindsey, so here are my posts from yesterday and today:

This is probably the 'mushiest' thing I have ever done - when Tyler and I were in 11th grade, he went on a mission trip to Peru and I thought I was going to DIE without being able to see or talk to him for 2 weeks, so I made him a little book to read on the plane, etc.  Looking back, I think he should've made ME the book instead of the other way around, because 2 weeks didn't seem to phase him that much haha...

This is a page I had scribbled on, and as you can see was picturing what my name would be 'if' we got married...
 And the last page - this was the first time I told him I loved him :)

Next:
This is a picture of a 'toy' from Burger King - I worked there throughout high school and this was a toy that came in the kids meals...I had just written my name on it, probably while I was talking on the phone or something, and when I saw it laying on my desk a couple days later, Tyler had added the '-n- Ty' on it....obviously, I treasure the little things :p


No comments:

Post a Comment