Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 5!

Tyler has been on a ski trip (of which I am VERY jealous I couldn't go!) so last night it was just me and Gidgey...she's still a little under the weather, but even though I feel sorry for her, I have to admit - I love that all she wants to do is snuggle up to my side all the time instead of snuggling her teeth into my skin!  It's been a long day - up at 5, Huntington at 8, and back home by 2....then I went to Kroger and Walmart. Since Tyler is gone and my family was out of town today, I had to put Gidget in her crate for the 8 hours that I was gone...I hate doing that :(....but today I don't think it was too horrible an experience for her because I think she kept herself busy - that is, because she completely chewed up her bed and pulled out all the stuffing! I want to be mad but she's so cute I just have to laugh :)
This isn't what it looked like when I got home - it was actually ALL OVER the place, I just had to pick it up to get it in a picture :p

Now, onto my Valentine's Day countdown -


I have so many memories from this CD - my mom bought a few for different people when Tyler's high school band recorded it, I listened to it ALL the time when Tyler was away, I went to countless concerts where they were playing, etc.  Again, we weren't dating at this time, but if you know Tyler you know that he'll say whatever pops into his head when he's trying to be funny :) This is no exception - he asked if I wanted it 'autographed' since he was gonna be famous one day, and he gave it back to me with the message "I love you baby, Ty". Haha! Well, little did I know that one day I'd be telling him I love him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment