Friday, January 7, 2011

Picture Perfect - The Hall Family

  Before Christmas, my great uncle and aunt decided that their present to my Great-grandma Ruth would be to get EVERY member of our family into one picture, which is pretty hard since we're all in different places and different stages of life.  This is the only time I EVER remember us all being together in one place at the same time! I don't have the pictures yet, so these still have the copyright mark - but you 'get the picture'! :)

This is a picture of the great-grandchildren.  Because my grandad was the first child and my mom the was the first grandchild, I just happen to be the first great-grandchild! As you can see, there's a huge age span between all of us! The photographer kept asking my sisters and I if we were supposed to be in this picture or not :)....and yes, I still think I look young enough to be a great-grandchild!

 This is a picture of the WHOLE family! I can't stop thinking about how it's just amazing that if God didn't place my grandma Ruth (in the very middle in green) in the exact situations she was in in the past, none of us would be here - CRAZY!

 We had to get a picture of 'our' family too - I can just picture my grandad sitting in that space in front of me being mad that he was having to get his picture taken with all those little screaming kids running around (haha) - but he's in even a better place than that :)

And then, because I LOVE getting my picture taken (even though Tyler doesn't :p), we had to get one of our little family (I think it's still a family even if there are only two! :)

Again, although I don't get to see many of the people in this extended family very often, I am so thankful that God blessed me with so many people who care about me :)

1 comment:

  1. So, so glad that you decided to "blog" again. This is a great way for you to remember what was going on in your life. I wish that I had kept up with mine, but when Granny got sick I just didn't have the time. But, I'm back on track now. Also, LOVE the blog design!

    ReplyDelete